Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Shanghai Business School & Study in
Application documents Checklist
(Application deadline: June 30th; Semester Starts on September 1st)
1. Application Form for International Students studying in SBS (available at http://lxsb.sbs.edu.cn/en/)
2. CNY800 nonrefundable application fee
3. Copy of valid passport
4. Copy of HSK 3 Certificate or above acquired in the latest two years.
5. Official transcript and copy of high school certificate or diploma. Transcript and copy of certificate or diploma must be in English or Chinese with valid university official verification. Translated copies in English or Chinese must be notarized. If the original copy of diploma and transcript are in Chinese or English, electronic copies are acceptable. Original copies of HSK certificate, high school diploma & official transcript will be needed for verification during the enrollment. If the electronic copies differ from the original ones, students may not be qualified to enroll.
6. Original copies of 2 latest works of art, one in pencil sketch and the other in color painting, are required by Art-related programs application such as Artistic Design, Digital Media Art, Animation, and Technology and Art of Exhibition. Admitted art major students must take exams before the enrollment, including pencil sketch & color painting. If the exam results fail to match the works submitted in the application, student may not be qualified to enroll.
7. Other requisite certificates or materials, such as testimonials, if any.