Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Shanghai Business School & Study in
1. Application Form
* You can apply at SBS or download application form
* Please provide complete and clear information in English or Chinese on the application form and send it to email@example.com
* If you want to live on campus, please carefully indicate the room type on the application form. SBS will arrange the room based on your application time and vacancy situation. Adjustment will be made if necessary.
2. Copy of your passport
* Copy of the valid passport page(s) with your passport-sized photo, name, date of birth, expiration date, & passport number.
* Scan & email the passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with other required documents.
* Valid visa copy should be provided if you are in China already
3. Application fee：CNY 800/applicants
* You can pay at SBS directly in cash or by Chinese bank card (China UnionPay)
* Oversea applicants can remit the fee through the bank (see our bank account information below ) then scan the remittance slip and email it to email@example.com *Please include Student Name, “International Students Office of SBS”, and “Application fee” on the remittance slip
- Applicants should be in good health, aged between 15 and 60, and holding a valid foreign passport.
- Application fee is not refundable and application documents will not be returned.